Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to provide ID for withdrawal?
ID Verification is a measure we have put in place to protect you, our player and to ensure that we are sending your well deserved winnings to the correct person to whom the account is registered. In addition to this, it provides additional checks against credit card fraud and identity theft.
You will only be asked to provide your ID Verification once during your time on our site. You will be notified of the ID request on your Banking page as well as reminded by email when you have done the following:
- Made more than the allowed number of deposits within 24 hours, regardless of the amount
- When you have made withdrawals to the value of £1000 or more in a single, or in cumulative, transactions
- You may be randomly selected, as part of our security procedures, to provide ID Verification time as the required information has been sent and verified.
What identification will I need to provide in order to verify my ID?
Please note that all withdrawals will be viewed as pending until we receive your requested
documentation. In addition, should the documents not be sent within 72hrs from the request
e-mail being sent, your account will be suspended and your credit card blocked until such
- A copy of your passport, driver’s licence or ID card showing your name and date of birth
- A copy of the front of the card you have registered and used on your bingo account. Please show the name, last four digits and expiry date. All other details may be obscured.
- A copy of a bank statement, or utility bill, that shows your name and address registered on your account no more than three months old.
If you have MADE RECENT CHANGES to your name, address, or added a new card to your account, please provide us with copies of documents supporting these changes.
How do I send in my ID Verification? You can send your documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org